Dermaplaning has been practiced by dermatologists and plastic surgeons for over 40 years. Dermaplaning was originally performed as an alternative to chemical exfoliation and later to prepare the skin for resurfacing treatments and deeper chemical peels.
Dermaplaning is especially effective on those with dry or rough skin texture and helps to minimize superficial acne scarring or uneven skin tone. It is also beneficial for mature skin, which tends to have a buildup of dead cells as cellular turnover slows down with age. Dermaplaning is safe for pregnant or lactating clients who cannot have chemical peels (peels penetrate skin to act at the cellular level, thus are contraindicated). Those with very oily or active acne should avoid this procedure as well as anyone with thick, dark facial hair.
Includes a deep cleansing, hydrating mask, a treatment based on skin condition and treatment to close pores & tighten skin. This treatment:
- Exfoliates, removes dead skin cells.
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces milias
- Reduces blackheads and minor breakouts.
- clear & reduce congested pores
- Increases absorption of home care products.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates Collagen Production & Elasticity.
- Tighten skin